Sunday, September 13, 2009

The pastor of my new church who taught my "Life-Connect" (new members-ish) class this morning spent 5 years as a missionary in Guyana. He and his wife lived in Georgetown, but traveled all over working with various pastors and doing an international worship program. Among those he worked with were Pastor Motie Singh, and also Pastor Yasin. He told me especially how much Pastor Yasin and his "flock" rejoiced over the new orphanage/church building and how much fruit his ministry bore there, as my Pastor and his wife spent a lot of time building a close relationship with the Yasins and ministering in the interior.

Rochester, NY - Guyana, SA - Allentown, PA

amazing.

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! Pastor Yasin is like the Apostle Paul of Guyana. He knows everyone. I want to go back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I love small worlds :) Great seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete