Saturday, October 10, 2009

Moving

Hi Valerie,

I've talked with the leadership of the team about your application, and we are pleased to offer you a six-month internship on our Production Team. We look forward to welcoming you, your perspectives and your skills to our team.

Madison, Wisconsin, here I come!

Details: 6 months in Madison with 2100 Productions (InterVarsity's Production studio).
Doing animation, live-action camera work (yikes!), and other communications and media work.
Living with other missionaries and/or staff in Madison.
Raising my own support (yikes again!)
Starts Feb. 1

Friends, pray!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Val! This is so exciting!! Congratulations! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My congratulations also, friend!
    May God speed you on your way, and fill you with grace and peace in the midst of change. He's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way exciting, Val! Congratulations!

    3 verses that comforted me in support raising:

    Philippians 4:19-And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

    Ephesians 3:20-21-Now to HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY MORE THAN ALL WE ASK OR IMAGINE, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

    1 Thessalonians 5:24-The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

    I'm praying for you! :D So exciting! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete