Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love milk

Seriously, what is better than a tall, frothy glass of cold milk sometimes?

Also, it has come to my attention that I never wrote about some of the things I wanted to. Let me just say, it was bound to happen. Maybe I will get to them sometime in the future...

But for now, onwards and upwards.

As I sit here guzzling down glass of milk number 2, I find myself thanking God for the quirks of life.

For example, I've gone an entire year without a desk chair at my desk. I instead have opted to sit on a big bouncy ball. and let me tell you, I'm none the worse for it!!

On glass number three, and loving the fact that I know people who will not only allow me to dump a bowl of worms on their head, but will go and collect them for me.

also, we are in the midst of an economic crisis, leaving seniors like moi in a sticky situation. However, it just so happens that animation companies like Dreamworks and Pixar are expanding like whoa.

mmmmm milk

No comments:

Post a Comment