Thursday, March 19, 2009

Clowns, Ink, and Discipleship

There was a carnival in the SAU today. There were clowns with cowbells walking around. And carnival instruments playing christmas songs. Weird. but also pretty cool!!

So, I've spent the last couple weeks getting into the swing of this quarter, and as a result have not gotten much of anything done on my thesis. Consequence? I am inking EVERYWHERE. Inking being the act of going over each of my drawings with a sharpie. It is a long process, but hopefully will only take half the time it took me to actually draw all these frames (there are over 2,000 of them). oh goodness.

Through a series of recent events, God has provided something that I have been needing (whether or not I've realized it). Isn't that just like Him? Basically, I'm gonna meet with an older girl from church regularly on Sundays :) It's really awesome and we're both really excited to do it!! I haven't gotten very involved in my Church, and don't know that many people there, but I met this girl, Jess, through a small group I did attend last year. Anyways, I'm super psyched about this, I think she'll definitely be an awesome source of wisdom and accountability!

Song of the day: Ten Dead Dogs ~ Wild Sweet Orange. look it up. listen. it's awesome.

There are too many books to read!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment